The Gocycle Torque Tool Kit enables you to perform a self-check-up on your Gocycle, guided by the Self Check-Up section of the GocycleConnect ® App.
The GocycleConnect ® App Self Check-Up includes visual checks and bolt torque checks as part of the recommended 500 miles / every 3 months inspection.
Responsible, safe riding and regular maintenance will ensure you get many thousands of miles of operation from your Gocycle.
Please update your GocycleConnect ® app to the latest version for Self Check-Up functionality.
The Gocycle Torque Tool Kit contains:
- Torque Wrench (2Nm – 12Nm)
- 2.5mm Hex Bit
- 3mm Hex Bit
- 4mm Hex Bit
- 5mm Hex Bit
- T30 Torx Bit
- Long T25 Torx Bit
- Ball End 5mm Bit
How to use the Gocycle Torque tool:
- Select the correct tool bit listed in the app.
- Attach the tool bit to the torque tool.
- Locate the bolt to be tightened on the Gocycle.
- Insert the tool bit into the bolt head ensuring it is fully seated.
- Keep pressure applied on the tool towards the head of the bolt, Rotate the tool clock-wise until the pin points to the correct Newton meter (Nm) for the bolt.
The Gocycle torque tool must only be used clock-wise to tighten bolts. Using the tool to undo bolts will cause the tool to lose calibration.